Thursday, May 26, 2005

Amewican Ider

I've been following Amewican Ider quite regularly this season, and I do believe it's been one of the best competitions yet, with a suitable share of controversy (Scott), heart warming stories (Vonzell), class acts (Bo) and over-rateds (Carrie).

Am I the only one who found Carrie's voice to be extremely shrill and nasal last night? I mean to the point of irritation, especially in her second song. Her third song was better. And what happened to Bo last night? Brave choice with the first number, and I don't think I'd have had the testicular fortitude to carry that off. But I didn't get the comments about how his second song was great ("Welcome back, Bo"); I couldn't tell a semblance of a tune on that one.




Anyway, the moment of truth is nigh. In a little under an hour the winner will be announced, and we can all go about our lives again.

Well at least until Amazing Race 8 starts...